Our counselling program for academic counselling includes:
- Helping individuals understand themselves and develop an appreciation for strengths and weaknesses.
- Developing an understanding of personal values and interests.
- Supporting students during difficult times that may interfere with academic performance.
- Helping parents and teachers understand difficulties the student may experience that may influence the quality of their work.
- Helping students prepare and stay organized for coursework (i.e. tests and assignments).
- Deciding on a program of study.
- Learning how to study, prepare for class, take tests, and write assignments.
- Developing discipline to meet goals.
For more information regarding our academic counselling program you may contact us at 416-999-3437 or info@csyorkregion. Our Vaughan and Maple counselling facilitates are here to help!