Anger Management - Vaughan, ONAnger Management - Vaughan, ON
Sometimes anger can get the best of us. Generally, most of us dislike the feeling of it and it’s presence in our life. However, our philosophy is that there isn’t anything wrong with anger. It’s an important signal that tells us that something’s wrong. With the right resources you can learn to control anger, express yourself more effectively, and avoid conflict.
If you are dealing with uncontrolled anger, treatment at our centre will help you discover new resources that will help you control how you react.
At Counselling Services for York Region, our anger management program will help you:
- Identify triggers/initial warning signs that may lead to anger. This will allow you to take the steps necessary to defuse the situation before you get upset.
- Learn strategies to slow down and challenge your thoughts, so you can choose how to respond constructively, without responding aggressively.
- Learn skills that will help you better assert yourself in times of conflict
- Develop better stress management skills
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 416-999-3437.
Our Vaughan counselling centre is here to help!
- Stress and Anxiety
- Relationship Break Up (Dating/Divorce)
- Bereavement Counselling
- Specific Phobias
- Commitment Issues
- Shyness/Dating Issues