This distinction has also allowed us to:
- Be recognized by potential clients as a trusted organization in Vaughan
- Be nominated for the award - Best Healthcare Provider/Organization in Vaughan
- Network with other healthcare professionals
- Develop a continuity of care amongst health care professionals in Vaughan/Maple
- Strengthen our community based research initiatives
- Develop projects with local schools/universities
Our Maple / Vaughan counselling centre is here to make sure that you receive quality care by professionals in the community. Our membership highlights our efforts to create at strong bond with local organizations in our community. We understand that the more community connections we make, the easier it is for our clients to feel safe and comfortable in our environment. We make every effort possible to make our counselling centres are accessible, warm, and inviting. We want you to know how dedicated we are to ensure that our clients attain positive health- both mentally and physically.
Lastly, it’s important for you to know that this distinction has helped us build stronger relationships with community physicians. This network distinction has allowed physicians in Vaughan to identify a credible source to refer to. This has led to a drastic decrease in number of prescriptions made for anti-depressants, since the inception of our cognitive behavioural therapy clinic in 2012. As many more physicians in Vaughan and Maple continue to offer counselling as an alternative to physical/mental health difficulties, we will continue to expand our resources to accommodate the demand in Vaughan/Maple. We are now proud to say that we’ve helped many patients overcome, challenge, and see positive results from counselling.
Our Maple / Vaughan counselling centre’s are here to help! For more information, please call us at 416-999-3437.